Wednesday, November 24, 2004

SNOW!!! It's Here, we officially have our first snow/sleet storm of the season outside! We're supposed to get out of work early today, 3:00 pm, but at this rate I doubt that that will be much help in getting home. On a good day it can take 1 1/2 to 2 hours to drive the 40 miles from work to our house. On the first bad storm day of the season, God only knows! I'd take the Metra Train , but that would mean leaving my car overnight at the station 5 nights, not something I feel comfortable doing. I guess I'm going to have to bite the bullet and drive home.

It's going to be a busy Holiday weekend. Tomorrow should be laid back, everyone gets together a 1:00 at the restaurant, then we're off to see a movie, The Polar Express. We're all adults , but we felt that it would be a nice holiday movie to start the season with.

Friday, Saturday and Sunday will be at the store, we've got a Christmas of Yesteryear Celebration in Town that brings in lots of shoppers.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Baltic Waves




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home