Friday, November 12, 2004

It's Friday!

I'd laugh if it wasn't so pathetic. I was reading the usual news sites... Drudge , Front Page, etc.. when I ran across an article that sited a palistinian official telling people not to show a mob scene as the world was watching... What a stupid idiot. Like the palistinians ever cared about their atrocities against innocents! Now they worry?

On a happier note Scott Peterson was found guilty! He deserves the death penalty, but he is in California, I can't see those people having the guts to ask for that. What a scum bag!

Still no word on the house we're trying to purchase . The latest, as of this morning, is that the bank is still deliberating and that the listing broker is out of town. I jokingly stated that maybe the bank needed to sequester the committee that makes the decision and not allow them to go home for the weekend until a decision is made. I'm thinking that the broker and bank keep hoping that another offer might come in.

Lots to do this weekend, hopefully I'll accomplish at least half.

Baltic Waves


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home