Wednesday, November 03, 2004

An Update on the Day After

Apparently Kerry has conceded and phoned the president, the official concession is to happen this afternoon. Strange how if feels peaceful knowing that we have a strong leader in the white house. I may not agree with everything he does but he is the right person for this time period!

Now on to the mundane things in life. I'm going to try to pick up some post Halloween decorations during lunch today. I've got my eye on a couple of those cute scarecrows, maybe a few other items. We have a Joanne fabric's not to far from work that usually has some great deals after the holidays.

With what free time I can manage I like to sew and enjoy costuming. ( I try to participate in the local costumers guild and attend Sci-Fi and costuming conventions when I can find the time.) I'm looking forward to finding Halloween costume patterns on sale. As anyone who sews an tell you, you never have enough patterns or fabrics! Gotta Go!

Baltic Waves

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home