Thursday, November 25, 2004

The Polar Express-Go See It!

Go see the Polar Express movie! It has got to be the best Christmas movie to have come out in years! We all loved it, and the kids in the theater were mesmerized by it. I can't believe that it had gotten bad reviews. I had a feeling that it might be good when co-workers last week who had seen it were raving about it. The story line is nice, with the children's characters learning about them selves and helping each other, and the animation/special effects are fantastic. I will be taking my nieces and nephew to see it sometime in the next two weeks. I'm hoping to take them to an IMAX theater . We saw it on a regular screen and it was great, but the IMAX version should be really fantastic!

It was so nice not to have to cook, clean, etc. The restaurant we went to today is called Duke's in Wauconda. They were excellent. They had roast turkey, stuffing etc, and roast port, Chicken cordon blue, Salmon, Ham, Roast beef, and all kinds of side dishes and deserts. By the time I was finished trying a little bit of each I was too full for desert! The Chicken Cordon Blue was the best I had ever tasted. Everything is freshly made and it shows. We all agreed that we are doing the same next year.

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

Baltic Waves

free hit counter


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home