Friday, October 29, 2004

Toady Oliver Twist... More Crickets Please.....

I love animals of all types and some of my favorites are frogs followed by toads. Well our house is a menagerie of animals. We have 3 cats, 4 fish tanks , a clawed African Frog, 2 tree frogs, a painted turtle and 6 fire bellied toads living with us indoors. Outdoors we have three ponds with various fish, frogs etc... Not to mention the various wildlife that roams through the area such as Deer, raccoons, possums, Fox, and of course those ever obnoxious little rodents ... Chipmunks!

Well this afternoon my husband called me to let me know that he was going to the pet shop to pick up crickets for our "babies" . Apparently one of our fire bellied toads gave him the "Oliver Twist" look as he peered into the vavirium as if to say..... "More crickets please".......

So off he went to gets crickets, cat food etc... Sometime I think it would be wonderful to come back as a house cat some other pet... Well so much for that thought... Back to reality..... Happy Halloween everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home