Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Crash, Bang, Boom!

Sorry about the hiatus this past week. Last week was rough, there's a cold bug going around work and it hit me hard, I was out for the count on Thursday! Friday was an Opera night, and I meet with my mother and sister in law for dinner before the show. The Opera had wonderful costumes , the ballet dance numbers were fantastic , but the singers were mediocre, at best. Oh well, that was the first mediocre performance we have seen this season, so all in all, its been a good season.

This weekend was busy at the store and I had make appointments to see five buildings with my realtor Sunday afternoon. Unfortunately none of the buildings were worth considering. All of them were overpriced for the size and condition. (It's amazing what someone will call a bedroom, some of these rooms could barely be called closets! )

After the last showing, I was heading home, I had stopped at a stop light and was rear ended by the vehicle behind me! The impact was so great that my vehicle was driven into the vehicle in front of me. Apparently, according to the person who hit me, she was hit by a mini van from behind her! So , the long and short of it was that I was involved in a four car crash were the person that supposedly started the whole thing did a hit and run!

In police language according to the report, vehicle #1 , hit vehicle #2, that then hit me (vehicle #3), that then was pushed into vehicle #4. Vehicle #1 left the scene! So there you have it, even if you're just standing still at a stoplight , you can still be the victim of a major car accident. Unfortunately vehicle 2 hit my car with such force that my car was slammed into the vehicle in front of me and that vehicle had an exterior tire on the back that did a major number on the hood, front grill and lights.

Yesterday was spent dealing with insurance companies , claim adjusters and a body shop! I am still waiting for the claims adjusters from my insurance company and the claims adjuster from the person who hit me to do the full phone interviews. What a mess!

Now it's back to work and trying to get everything back together in some semblance of order.

Baltic Waves

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home