Friday, December 17, 2004

Christmas Spirit

The days are counting down and I'm feeling the crunch. One week till Christmas! I am just now starting to make lists, plan on who gets what, etc. There's packages to ship, baskets to make, and all types of presents to wrap!

I'm way behind with the yearly family letter and Christmas Cards. We got a new computer this year and the address files are on the old one, so I guess I'm going to have to dust off the old computer and fire it up to get to the file. There is no way that I want to have to redo the mailing list from scratch.

At least I don't have to worry about having to make a big Christmas Dinner this year. We're going to friends house for Christmas Eve and then it's just the family on Christmas Day! That will be so nice, I'm used to having to make a big Christmas dinner with about 15-20 people.

Well, it's late afternoon on a Friday and I'm glad this week is coming to a close. Have a great weekend everyone!

Baltic Waves








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home