Thursday, February 09, 2006

Blogger / Blogspot slams Free speech - Cowers to Muslims Sensitivities!







The Study of Revenge Blog at blogspot http://thestudyofrevenge.blogspot.com/has become the latest victim of muslim intimidation. Blogspot has succumbed to the intimidation and has put a disclaimer on the site, so as not to " offend" anyone ! Well I for one am offended by many sites that continue to be useful idiots/Dhimmi's for their islamic masters, I am offended by the political left that is too stupid to realize that their very "principles " (if you can call it that , will be the first to go under islamic rule), I am offended by jihadi's screaming allah akbar at the top of their lungs as they saw off a persons head, I am offended by these followers of islam in London calling for the death of anyone who publishes a rendition of their child molester prophet, etc... etc... etc....!

Yet, I do not go out on a rampage, I do not demand that a site that blogspot hosts be censored! If Blogspot insists on censure then anytime anyone is "offended" by anything that is said or shown on a blog, Blogspot must sensor that too!

If something offends me in a blog I will not visit it again, that is the way I believe most rational persons would behave. You my dear readers can make up your own minds as far as weather http://thestudyofrevenge.blogspot.com/ site is offensive or not, if it offends you, I suggest that you not visit it again, I would not expect anyone to demand that their views hold precedence over the authors right to freedom of speech!
free hit counter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home